3/18/2014

On the Road Again: Headed to Crested Butte, Colorado

It has been a busy summer at The Adventure Blog headquarters. Since May, I've been on the road every week or two, visiting some truly spectacular destinations along the way. Since I was in Quebec a few weeks back, I've been fortunate enough to actually be home for a little more than two weeks. The longest stretch I've had in quite some time. That ends tomorrow, as I'll be heading out to Crested Butte, Colorado for a few days of fly fishing, mountain biking, and exploring this intriguing adventure destination in the Rocky Mountains.

As usual, that probably means no updates for the rest of the week. I will be back home late Sunday, and will resume posting updates again next Monday, so just a short break this time out. The following week I'll be off to Bryce Canyon for a short backpacking trip however, so my time at home will once again be brief. After that, there is just one more international escape on the agenda at the moment, followed hopefully by some pleasant time at home heading into the fall.

I'm sure I'll have lots of stories to share when I return from CB. I'm told the mountain biking is epic and I'm looking forward to seeing the place for myself. Until then, take advantage of the changing seasons and get outside and enjoy some adventures of your own. Now is a great time for camping, hiking, cycling, or whatever outdoor activity you enjoy doing. I'll be back before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment